Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Shake what your mama gave yah!

I have a good one for you today. Today's juice was the perfect pre-wod snack. It helped me lift an 800lb dead lift PR! Psyche! It really did satisfy my sweet tooth and give me an extra boost, though. Before I let the juice loose, I'll let you in on today's work outs. 

WOD#1 
30 Box Jumps (24''/20'')
12 Hand Stand Push Ups
25 KB Swings (53lb/35lb)
Rest 3 minutes
x4

WOD#2
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1
Chest to Bar Pull-ups
30" Box Jumps
GHD Sit-Ups

Cool Down: 100 Squats AFAP; 100 Sit-ups AFAP 
*AFAP: As Fast As Possible

Okay, now that you know my pain, i'll let you in on the recipe.

JOTD: Citrus Veggie
- 1 lb of carrots
- 2 Oranges
- 1/2 Lemon
- 4 Kale leaves
- 1 Stalk of Broccoli 

I've come to find out that anything with carrots/oranges is a win. 

On a side note: If you haven't seen the movie 'Detachment', you need to...RIGHT NOW! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment