Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

I admit it - I'm JUICING!

Not that kind of juicing, fools - the good kind! Firstly, I'd like to share my personal challenge with ya'll. My plan is use my Jack LaLanne's Power Juicer every day for 21 days, and share my recipes via blog. It's really a juicing/blogging challenge.  I will also be sharing my regional training workouts for those of you wondering what we do to prepare for competition. Feel free to give feedback and post recipes. 

Thursday 4.12.12
Ingredients:
-2c Purple Cauliflower 
-2c Broccoli 
-4 Carrots
-2 Kale stalks 
-1/2 Cucumber
-1 Apple 
Yields 2c of delish juice


I'm kicking myself for not starting this sooner. I'm not a big veggie eater, but this makes it ridiculously easy to get in your recommended daily intake. Stay tuned in for tomorrow's recipe!

Today's WOD(s):
7:00am Endurance: 2 x 200 meters, 2 x 400 meters, 2 x 600 meters
3:00 pm: Fight Gone Bad. Purpose was to work on pacing and progressively increase reps/round. 
6:00 pm: Mile repeats x2 followed by 100 squats AFAP & 100 sit-ups AFAP. 
 
Peace! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will definitely try this and let you know if I agree with you. Winners will be posted on www.hollandhammer.com too !

Kristian Montoya said...

Do it! It's good!

Post a Comment